As you may know, there is a high wind warning here in Portland Oregon. It had caused electricity out in Beaverton studio and many other places in the same neighborhood. To ensure the safety of all our students & staff, we decided to canceled the rehearsal this afternoon. I will inform you later if we need to cancel the other classes at Beaverton after 2:30pm.
Thanks very much.
Studio Manager/Ballet Instructor
Haiyan Int’l Dance Academy
Please like us on Facebook by clicking here: