2/10/18 & 2/11/18 Performances Schedule
The organizer of 2/11/18’s show had just notified me that there is a schedule change. They want us to start dress rehearsal at 2pm tomorrow at theater. ALL DANCERS PLAESE ARRIVE THE THEATER AT 1:30PM. Makeup and hair should be done at home. Costumes can be changed in the theater.
Thanks very much!
2/10/18 Confucius Institute’s Chines New Year Performance at West Linn High School Performing Arts Center
Dancers: Anna Dong, Emma Shu, Joyce Chen, Sara Shao, Julia Chen, Angela Su, Lucia Zhang
10-12: Dance team class as scheduled.
* The dancers who goes to the Confucius Institute’s performance should only take the class till 11am.
12pm: Dancers must arrive West Linn High School Performing Arts Center and check in with Mr. Yang Zou
* Please have make up and hair done at home!
12-12:30pm: Preprare for the show in theater.
12:30-12:45pm: Reheatsal on stage.
12:45pm-2:30pm: Dancers can rest in theater with parents or go out for lunch with parents.
2:30pm: Dancers must be back to theater and meet Mr. Yang Zou before or on 2:30pm. Dancers must be ready for performance before/at 2:30pm.
2:30-3pm: Prepare the performance.
Dancers can go home after the performance. Please informing Mr. Yang Zou before leaving.
2/11/18 Chinese New Year Gala at Cleverland High School
Dance: Fairis from The Sleeping Beauty
Dances: Anna Dong, Angela Su, Lucia Zhang, Sara Shao, Ariel Mai, Alice Duan, Emily Liang, Stella Wang, Megan Tian, Daisy Kim, Fiona Wang, Amy Kang, Vivian Tan, Julia Chen, Joyce Chen, Alekha Beresford.
2-2:30pm: Dancers arrive
2:30pm: Rehearsal Half-hour call
2:30-3pm: Dancers prepare for rehearsal on stage.
3-5pm: Dress rehearsal. (with hair, makeup & costumes)
5pm: Dinner (Provided by show organizer. Please prepare your own if your kid has any food allergy)
6:30pm: Performance Half-hour call
6:30-7pm: Dancers prepare for the performance.
* Dancers must arrive the theater before or on half-hour calls.
* Dancers must have makeup and hair done at the home before arriving the theater. Dancers should change costumes in theater. Please make sure your young dancers have clean tights, clean shoes.
* Dancers do not need tickets for 2/11/18 perofmence. Parents need to purchase tickets to watch the 2/11/18 show. The Chinese Friendship Association of Portland sells tickets at $15 each if purchased before 2/1/18, but will be $20 per ticket after 2/1/18. To buy tickets, please contact Chinese Friendship Association of Portland. For 2/10 performance, each dancer can have 2 complimentary tickets to 2/10 performance. Please get the tickets from Mr. Yang Zou.
* Please DO NOT SHARE MAKEUP & HAIR PRODUCTS to prevent any skin allergic reaction.
* Most likely we will be the 2nd dance of the 2/11/18 show, so dancers can go home after rehearsal and performance if that fits your kids’ schedules better. But dancers must return to theater before half-hour calls with proper makeup, hair and dancewears.
* We encourage everyone to watch the whole show even after our performances. Yet, our dancers are ok to leave early after their dance as some of them might need to rest early to prepare for the following school day.